We perform a wide variety of duties designed to keep the patients in a stable condition. We DIAGNOSE & TREAT AILMENTS & INJURIES related to a person’s internal organ system. Including Digestive Organs, Cardiovascularorgans (Heart and Blood vessels), Lungs, Spleen, Liver, Kidneys, Brain & others.
Stomach band surgery and breast firming at Case Medical Center affiliated with Asia Pacific Bariatric Surgeons Society (APBSS) AND Internal Federation for Surgery of Obesity
Weight loss of 65–80% of excess body weight is typical of most large series of gastric bypass operations reported. The medically more significant effects are a dramatic reduction in comorbid conditions:
· Hyperlipidemia (abnormally elevated levels of any or all lipids and/or lipoproteins in the blood) is corrected in over 70% of patients.
· Essential hypertension is relieved in over 70% of patients, and medication requirements are usually reduced in the remainder.
· Obstructive sleep apnea (obstruction of the upper airway, characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing during sleep,) is markedly improved with weight loss through bariatric surgery may be curative for sleep apnea. Snoring also improves in most patients.
· Type 2 diabetes is reversed in up to 90% of patients usually leading to a normal blood sugar without medication, sometimes within days of surgery.
· acid reflux disease is relieved in almost all patients.
· Venous thromboembolic disease signs such as leg swelling are typically alleviated.
· Lower back pain and joint pain are typically relieved or improved in nearly all patients.
The computed tomography (CT) scan is a medical imaging procedure Machine that uses x-rays and digital computer technology to create cross-section images of the body. Read more
MRI gives different information about structures in the body than can’t be seen with an ordinary X-ray, ultrasound, or computed tomography (CT) scan. MRI also may show problems that cannot be seen with other imaging methods. Read more
Offering packages in health care services for corporate institutions, families and individuals 24/7.
To meet the Vision of the Nation where healthcare is available to anyone, anywhere and anytime.
Maximum use of technology to keep records safe and improve interactivity with clients for feedback.
Ongoing projects and enhancement of service delivery to our customers.
A list of accepted insurance companies and modes of payments.
2014 © Case Medical Center. ALL Rights Reserved.