We are looking for a customer service supervisor to join our administration team. This role would be suitable for an experienced customer service officer, preferably someone who has previously worked in the medical environment.
As the customer service supervisor, you will:
- Be a role model for excellent customer service.
- Manage the Hospital patient administration processes including medical records to ensure that they work efficiently and effectively and in the best interests of the customer.
- Manage complaints in a time sensitive manner in accordance with policy.
- Utilize and audit feedback from reports to improve the patient experience.
- Collect and analyze information from suggestion box to respond to adverse incident, complaints implement remedial action.
- Coach others on your team to develop excellent customer care.
- Select, appoint, retain and promote the most appropriately qualified and experienced staff as needed in conjunction with Human Resources.
- Work with HODs/team managers to establish appropriate work and time plans for all staff in department to maximize the efficient use of staff time.
- Provide induction training to new staff and develop the knowledge and skills of existing staff in conjunction with Human Resources.
- Ensure all staff in the team conducts themselves in a professional manner, are well presented and responsible for their discipline in accordance with Company policy.
- Respond to internal and external enquiries via email, phone and face-to-face
- Provide customers with quotes and product knowledge
- Update client databases
- Support other departments
We are looking for someone who is friendly, innovative hardworking and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will also have:
- Excellent communication skills
- A warm, approachable manner
- At least two years’ experience in a customer service position
- Extensive experience using MS office software
- Experience using database management systems
Should this position be of interest please email a current resume to Human Resource Manager, Pamela Ayot on email@example.com
Ref: Customer Care Supervisor
Deadline for applications April 10th 2017