We are looking for a Customer Care Manager to join our administration team. They will be responsible for the management of the Customer Care department. The department handles front desk operations, customer service feedback and standards across Case Medical Center Operations
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a degree in business administration or any other relevant course
- Extensive experience using MS office software
- Professional training in customer Care management is an added advantage.
- The applicant should have been a customer Care Manager or Senior Customer care Supervisor of a Customer Service department for a minimum of three years.
- The applicant must be knowledgeable of customer satisfaction and evaluation surveys
- Good team working and team leadership credentials.
- Excellent knowledge of front desk operations
- Be a role model for excellent customer service.
- Manage complaints in a time sensitive manner in accordance with policy.
- Utilize and audit feedback from reports to improve the patient experience.
- Coach others on your team to develop excellent customer care.
- We are looking for someone who is friendly, innovative hardworking and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- A warm, approachable manner
- Ability to work in teams or independently
- Critical thinking skills (ability to think outside the box)
- Good problem solving skills (solutions oriented)
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Flexibility with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Willingness and desire to learn new ideas
Please send your academic transcripts and certificates and updated CV, cover letter, and contact information for 2 professional references to email@example.com with the subject “Customer Care Manager.” In the cover letter, please answer the following questions
- What working experience have you had and how will it prepare you for this role?
- What other skills and experience will you bring to Case Medical Center?
- What do you think are the top two considerations for Case Medical Center’s customers?
- How would you ensure consistent customer service experience Case Medical Center customers?
Deadline: 18th August 2017