The department of Obstetrics and Gynecology has been running at the facility for almost 12 years. Initially run as an Outpatient unit, it has been upgraded to a fully fledged and equipped unit since September 2008.
Currently, the department offers:-
2 Resident Obstetricians.
2 Resident Gynaecologissts
3 part-time Gynaecologists and visting specialists.
A back-up team of 14 experienced mid-wives.
24 hour coverage of the unit through prompt staff working shifts.
Highly experienced responsive part-time Neonatologist.
We plan to offer Reproductive Health Services for couples in these areas:-
Artificial Insemination ( AI)
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF )
Embryo Transfer (ET)
- Vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiatDedicated 24 hour Neonatal Care Unit for babies born prematurely or in need of extra care
- Spacious expansive waiting area for patients and clients
- Comfortable Private rooms and an executive well equipped VIP Suit
- Supportive 24 hour Ambulance Services
- A theatre for emergency and planned operations
- State of the Art Imaging services, X-ray and Ultrasound scan
- Prompt Laboratory Service
- Personalized Counselling Services
- Antenatal care for expectant mothers and Delivery Services
- Immunization for expectant mothers and children
- Gynaecological Outpatients services; Operations on the reproductive system including:- fibroids, ovarian cysts laparaoscopic surgery Investigations, management of Infertility Investigations and Management of STIs a range of Family Planning Services.