Case Medical Centre is seeking to hire a resident Anaesthesiologist/Intensivist.
Duties and responsibilities
Diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety of clinical problems representing the extreme of human disease. Intensive care to critically ill patients be the primary provider of care and consultant and coordinating a team.
The critical care specialist will need to be competent not only in a broad range of conditions common among critically ill patients but also with the technological procedures and devices used in intensive care settings. The care of critically ill patients also raises many complicated ethical and social issues, and the intensivist must be competent in areas such as end-of-life decisions, advance directives, estimating prognosis, and counselling of patients and their families.
The candidate will also be expected to administer anaesthesia for major and complex surgeries.
Desired Personal attributes:
- The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate flexibility as and when required by the hospital management.
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritize effectively.
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team. Smart and decent.
- Good interpersonal skills.
DUTY STATION: Kampala
Interested persons should send an application letter and curriculum vitae to:
Ref: Anaesthesiologist Application
CONTACT: For More Details contact 0701-111-153
Deadline for applications November 8th 2017